From: Kelvin Nilsen
Subject: Market Survey: Hard-Real-Time Garbage Collection
I am working with an industry sponsor to nurture the commercialization of
a technology that we have been developing to provide cost-effective
hard-real-time garbage collection to "the masses."  This industry partner
is seeking feedback from real-world developers to help guide their
investment strategies.

If any of you have insights to offer, I'd appreciate your input in the form
of a survey response.

The questionnaire and accompanying information are available as:

        ftp.cs.iastate.edu:/pub/kelvin/{survey.ps.Z,survey.slides.bw.ps.Z}

Thank you very much.

Kelvin Nilsen/Dept. of Computer Science/Iowa State University/Ames, IA  50011
 (515) 294-2259   ······@cs.iastate.edu  uunet!cs.iastate.edu!kelvin