From: Mike Roberts
Subject: Lisp Machines (Symbolics) -- history/configuration pointers wanted
I'm currently interested in the history of the symbolics Lisp machines. Can anyone out
there offer some pointers to information on these machines - on the net, or elsewhere ??

Kind of stuff I'm interested in; basic development history, including what model(s) were
made when, serial number ranges, options available, that sort of thing. If there is enough
interest, I'll sumarize to the net. I got word of some oldish harware recently and became
interested in the possibility of getting a working machine together, but don't know where
to start ...

Thanks !!

-- Mike