From: Anders Vinjar
Subject: CmuCl and SGI - (load-foreign .. calls
Can anyone tell me if there may be an upcoming distribution of CmuCl
with the above-mentioned subjects included?

Also, if anyone has done private work theyre willing to share please
contact me.

-anders

--
  Adr:  Anders Vinjar   T: + 47-2-22607968
	Ole Jacob Brochsgt.1
From: Anders Vinjar
Subject: Re: CmuCl and SGI - (load-foreign .. calls
   Can anyone tell me if there may be an upcoming distribution of CmuCl
   with the above-mentioned subjects included?

   Also, if anyone has done private work theyre willing to share please
   contact me.

   -anders

   --
   Adr:  Anders Vinjar   T: + 47-2-22607968
   Ole Jacob Brochsgt.1
   0454 Oslo
   NORWAY

My address seems to come out wrong: try sending private replies to

		········@notam.uio.no

thanks