From: palvi mahajan
Subject: LISP Developers -UK
				Lisp Developers

Apologies if I offend anyone by posting this vacancy here but I am still
searching for Lisp developers to be based in the UK. This is a permanent
opportunity for anyone with strong Lisp skills gained whilst developing
commercial applications.

One of the positions involves developing software for clients the other is to
initially work on a product and then be involved in supporting and implementing
it for clients as well as consultancy.

The maximum salary on offer is 32K (pounds)

If you know anyone who is looking for a job using Lisp please pass this ad on.

--
Palvi A. Mahajan
                   Advanced Information Resoucing Limited