From: David J Topper
Subject: Re: Elisp Linux Question
> >After I load my program with (load "program_file"), I try to set up the
> >debugger with (debug-on-entry 'main_function).  All I get, however, is:
> >
> >Error: The function DEBUG-ON-ENTRY is undefined.
> >Error signalled by EVAL.
> >Broken at SYSTEM::BREAK-LEVEL.  Type :H for Help.
>
> Are you sure you're doing this in GNU Emacs Lisp?  That isn't even how
> Emacs Lisp reports errors.  It displays the error message in the

I downloaded elisp from sunsite.unc.edu - I was told this was a better
one to use.  Perhaps I should set my INFERIOR-LISP to something else?
I'm not sure what, however.

Which is a better lisp to run?  And how might I start the debugger in
clisp (as my INFO only covers Emacs GNU Lisp - I think).

Thanks,

DT