From: Eric Raible
Subject: Re: L'OBJET: A new journal (in French) on object technology.
Please folks, the horse is still barely recognizable -
please let your feelings about this really interesting
subject be known NOW!

I know for a FACT that there are at LEAST six people who
have not yet posted, selfishly keeping their opinions to
themselves when the rest of us are just DYING to know what
they think.

From: ···@mole-end.matawan.nj.us
In article <···················@win57.nas.nasa.gov>, ······@nas.nasa.gov (Eric Raible) writes:

> Please folks, the horse is still barely recognizable -
> please let your feelings about this really interesting
> subject be known NOW!
>
> I know for a FACT that there are at LEAST six people who
> have not yet posted, selfishly keeping their opinions to
> themselves when the rest of us are just DYING to know what
> they think.

It's gonna be five, now.  I've been waiting for someone to trot out
this old chestnut:

	In Europe, someone who speaks three languages is trilingual.
	Someone who speaks two languages is bilingual.
	Someone who speaks one language is an American.

'nuff said?
--
 (This man's opinions are his own.)
 From mole-end				Mark Terribile
From: andy bridle
In article <····················@mole-end.matawan.nj.us>
           ···@mole-end.matawan.nj.us  writes:

> > I know for a FACT that there are at LEAST six people who
> > have not yet posted, selfishly keeping their opinions to
> > themselves when the rest of us are just DYING to know what
> > they think.
>
> It's gonna be five, now.
... and now it`s down to four, and just to take the discussion
even further from the group`s subject . . . COBOL, a truly
international language, accepts both the INITIALISE and
INITIALIZE verbs.
--
andy bridle
email: ····@bridle.demon.co.uk
From: Robert Dewar
Well think of it this way. They say in the advertising world that ANY
mention of your product, in ANY context is helpful. If that is true, this
journal has received splendid publicity in this newsgroup. Maybe some people
will learn French for the occasion!