From: Ray Dougherty
Subject: Web Site for Chomsky and LISP
	Our goal is to have a website at New York University that provides a
graphically oriented hypertext introduction to the problems involved
in encoding Noam Chomsky's generative grammar into Prolog and LISP. We
are currently evaluating various shareware/freeware Prolog and LISP
interpreters and compilers to make available for download from our
site.
	If you can recommend any Prolog or LISP interpreters that can be made
available from our ftp site, please let us know. We are particulary
interested in versions for Mac and IBM windows, and especially
versions that can easily be installed by a novice.
	Some of the materials currently available can be found at:

http://www.nyu.edu/pages/linguistics/ling.html