From: Gregory S. DeLozier
Subject: Anyone familiar with Raindrop's Software Engineer PC Common Lisp?
Hi,

I teach symbolic programming at a university and have been looking for
a small version of Common Lisp that I can use on a 386 notebook. I
thought I'd found it in Raindrop Software's "Software Engineer" (odd
name for a Common Lisp development system, I know, but there it
is...)  It makes Windows apps, and costs very little (from Surplus
Software).

Anyway, the package works great, but I have some questions about
how the binder works, and the company seems to have disappeared.
I'd like to talk (e-mail, perhaps) to someone who has some
experience with this package.

Thanks!

-greg