From: Charles Anthony Coombs
Subject: clisp documentation and ?
Does anybody know where I can get some documentation about clispe?  I
just got it and anticipate some differences will exist between it and
the cl that I was using on my school's system.
Also, is there a way to get an interpretter window, or whatever it is called,
like in mcl, with clisp?  If not, can you recommend the best cl that will
run on a home comp that has a similar format to mcl.
      ^   To remain in ignorance of the enemy's condition     ^
      ^   is the height of inhumanity.        - Sun Tzu       ^
      ^       Charles Coombs  ·······@prism.gatech.edu        ^