From: Commander Tomalhawk
Subject: Where can I find a PC LISP
I am a computer engineering student and I would like somone to tip me about

sites in which I could find a PC LISP interpreter-compiler

Thanks, and sorry for my "formal" english.
From: Richard Wojcik
Subject: Re: Where can I find a PC LISP
In article <··········@ci.ist.utl.pt>, ······@alfa.ist.utl.pt (Commander Tomalhawk) writes:
> I am a computer engineering student and I would like somone to tip me about
>
> sites in which I could find a PC LISP interpreter-compiler
>
> Thanks, and sorry for my "formal" english.

You can get a free copy of Franz's Allegro Common Lisp for Windows from
their web site:  http://www.franz.com.  It has been made freely available
for about a month now.  Although your lisp files are automatically
compiled when you load them, you cannot generate compiled (.fasl) files
with the free version, nor can you get support.  I have not tried to
download it yet, but I have been told that the file is about 10 MB.

--
Richard H. Wojcik, Natural Language Processing
Boeing Information & Support Services