From: Peter Brusilovsky
Subject: Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?
Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

From: Fredrick Backman
Subject: Re: Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?
In article ················@apsymac32.uni-trier.de,  ···@cogpsy.uni-trier.de (Peter Brusilovsky) writes:
>Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
>available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
>around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

Try these:

http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp.html
http://rex.cs.tulane.edu/www/Villamil/lisp/lisp1.html
http://www.civilized.com/LispBook/

Good luck!
/FRED

---
.-.. .. ...- .. -. --. .. -. .- ...- .- -.-. ..- ..- -- ... ..- -.-. -.- ...
Fredrick Backman. Research Engineer, handsome, smart, athletic, and modest!!
Dept of Linguistics, Umea University, 901 87 Umea, Sweden. ·····@ling.umu.se
From: Johannes Lorenz
In article <····················@apsymac32.uni-trier.de>, ···@cogpsy.uni-trier.de (Peter Brusilovsky) writes:
>Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
>available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
>around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

From Germany or Europe you could access my WWW-service page on

http://www.lft.mw.tu-muenchen.de/lft/online-manuals/man-pub/cltl/cltl2.html

This page is the starting point of the html-version of "Common Lisp the Language,
2nd Edition" by G.Steele.

Cheers Johannes
From: Luca Pisati
Peter Brusilovsky wrote:

> Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
> available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
> around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

You didn't look the right places, maybe.

Check:

1) The Association of Lisp Users
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/alu.html
Pointers to most of the available doc

2) Franz Inc.
http://www.franz.com/
Pointers to doc and Lisp courses, too.

3) CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/AI/html/repository.html
Cltl2 in html format is here, just download it.

--
Luca Pisati              Nichimen Graphics Inc.
12555 West Jefferson Blvd. Suite 285, Los Angeles, CA 90066