From: Eleison J.J.Chen
Subject: Cannot run Allegro Common Lisp! Help !
I cannot run Allegro Common Lisp in our system . I got

message "The enviroment this lisp is running in has used

up too much stack. It cannot be restarted", and I don't

know how to do with it . Our computers are all Sparc 10s

and has at least 32M RAM , running SUNOS with NIS and

NFS installed . It would be very kind if there is someone

can help me solve the problem . :(

--
: Eleison J.J.Chen - Automated Reasoning Lab. NTU. Taiwan