From: Lawrence Koch
Subject: -  request.txt [1/1]
From: ·······@selway.umt.edu (Lawrence Koch)
Newsgroups: comp.ai.nat-lang,comp.ai
Subject: LOOKING FOR POETRY GENERATING PROGRAMS
Date: 29 Aug 1995 22:05:17 GMT

I am currently doing graduate research in computer generated writing,
with a focus on poetry, and am in the process of gathering programs that
create text, including the "template" variety (such as RACTER) and probablistic
text deconstructors, (such as DECONSTRUCTOR or BABBLE). I presently know of
Marius Watz's computer generated writing WWW page, as well as _Poetry CreatOR, and some others. If anyone
has a program that generates poetry or deconstructs input texts/reconstructs
poetry, I would be interested in hearing fom you. These can range from simple
student assignments to larger, more involved projects. Any information is
appreciated. Please reply to ·······@selway.umt.edu

Thanks--
Larry Koch

Lawrence Koch, Graduate Student
Department of English
University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59801
·······@selway.umt.edu