From: ······@slu.tr.unisys.com
Subject: Wanted: Prolog/NLP Software Developers -- UNISYS
Unisys is an industry leader with an exceptional future and growing opportunities
for talented software scientists.  We are aggressively seeking:

SPOKEN LANGUAGE DEVELOPER -

Be one of the first members of a world class Unisys team working on new
applications in the realm of Natural and Spoken languages.  We are seeking
someone with Prolog programming, computational linguistics and/or Artificial
Intelligence experience.  The ideal candidate would have strong Prolog skills,
on-hand experience in the development of Natural Language systems, and a good
background in syntactic and semantic parser development.  Successful candidates
should have experience with both Unix and MS-Windows as development environments.
Experience in GUI development -- Visual Basic, Visual C++ -- pluses.

To reply:

e-mail: ······@slu.tr.unisys.com

Fax: (610) 695 - 5636

Tel: Lois Bixler
     Director, Services
     Spoken Language Understanding
     (610) 648 - 3486

Unisys is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to
work force diversity.