From: Harley Davis
Subject: Re: integrated C++/lisp
In article <··········@info.epfl.ch> ········@lig.di.epfl.ch (Fernando D. Mato Mira) writes:

>   Does any of the freely available CL or Scheme implementations
> allow easy integration of lisp and C++ (not just C) code (say, 50-50).
>   Don't want to write tons of FFI stuff. Should be compatible with SGI's CC.
>   I'm not very hot for non-compilers.

Ilog Talk, while not free, is very cheap for universities, and offers
the best Lisp/C++ interface around: It comes with a tool to
automatically generate a high-level FFI for C++ code.  To find out
more, visit our Web server at <URL:http://www.ilog.com/> and go to the
secion on Ilog Talk.  You will find our 94 L&FP conference paper
"Sweet Harmony" which describes the Talk/C++ interface.  You can also
send mail to ····@ilog.fr.

-- Harley Davis
--

Harley Davis                            net: ·····@ilog.fr