From: Kelly Anderson
Subject: updating CLIM info in PIGUI FAQ, have a couple of questions
I'm helping Wade Guthrie update some info in his PIGUI FAQ.
Do you know of a www page dedicated to the CLIM toolkit for
each vendor? I actually want an http for all 5 CLIM providers.
(Assuming that there actually still are 5 and no new ones)
So far I have:

Franz:
http://www.franz.com/Composer.html

Lucid:
http://webserver.harlequin.com/full/products/sp/lucid.html

Symbolics:
This is kind of a weird page, is there a better one?
http://www.inference.com/~rwk/symbolics/

Harlequin:
http://webserver.harlequin.com/

Illudium:
??? can't find a thing.

Have some of these companies merged or gone out of business?
It seems funny that Lucid would have a page on harlequin's server
unless something like that happened.

Thanks for your help.

If you know of any other info that needs to be updated on the
PIGUI FAQ regarding CLIM (or anything else) let me know.

I don't frequent the lisp newsgroups, (although I think this is
a service to those groups) so would you e-mail please.

Thanx,

-Kelly

ยทยทยท@viewsoft.com
www.viewsoft.com
UTAH for Windows by ViewSoft - "The Object IS the Interface"