From: Jerry Fitzpatrick
Subject: Re: Please help with research
As the originator of the research request, I never
expected the thread to continue so long. It has
consumed considerable bandwidth and annoyed many
people.

I had asked all volunteers to submit their example
to my email address(······@ix.netcom.com), *NOT*
to the newsgroup.

say this:

1) my comparative language research is legitimate,
   although very limited
2) I am not interested in fueling "language wars"
3) I do not intend this to be a contest or challenge
   having a "winner"

If you have comments, questions, critcisms, or simply
want to submit a program, PLEASE use my email address.

My thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far,
and my apologies to everyone who has been irritated.

--
Jerry Fitzpatrick            Assessment, Training & Mentoring
Red Mountain Corporation     for Software Architecture and