From: Dongsheng Liu
Subject: Looking for LISP ftp site
From: Tahoma M. Toelkes
Subject: Re: Looking for LISP ftp site
In article <·······································@taurus.oac.uci.edu> Dongsheng Liu <·······@taurus.oac.uci.edu> writes:

>   Hi, there!
>	   I am new to this group.
>	   Does anybody know where I can down-load lisp interpreter for my PC
>   use?  (I feel that it's so inconvenient having to go to school to write
>   lisp program.)
>	   Thank you!
>   --Leo

Hi, Leo!  I'm going to turn you on to one of the best ftp sites
you'll find.  ;*}  The address is rtfm.mit.edu

If you look under /pub/usenet-by-group/comp.lang.lisp/ you will find
the lisp FAQ files.  There are seven of them plus two concerning
scheme.  You should go ahead and get all of them, but the ones which
relate to your question are the following:

     FAQ:_Lisp_Implementations_and_Mailing_Lists_4_7_[Monthly_posting]
     FAQ:_Lisp_FTP_Resources_6_7_[Monthly_posting]

Now, in the future, if you have a question that you are thinking of
sending to a newsgroup, you can check the FAQ files contained in
that group's directory first.

tahoma

--
Dear Mr. Fantasy,
    Althea just told me, and I'm feeling kinda sad.  I hope you like

|      Tahoma M. Toelkes      | 100% Micro$loth-free computing. |
| ········@dkslwr.cr.usgs.gov | No, I don't speak for the USGS. |