From: Lawrence Koch
Subject: Need advice on proper implementation
I need some advice on a project I am working on. I am creating a program
that will generate poetry(basically by parsing strings). I would like to
do it in LISP, although I am open to other suggestions as well. One question
I have is: where can I get a version of LISP that runs in DOS or Windows (if
something like that even exists)? I have checked the CMU AI Repository and
have been faced with many versions of LISP and I would like to know which is
the best one for my needs:
1) I have a Pentium with 8MB RAM and a large HD
2) DOS 6.2 or Windows 3.11
3) Should have good support (Manual or FAQ)

If anyone can offer me some suggestions on which version I should use and
where I can find it, or if something better and easier than LISP exists,
I would greatly appreciate it. (Please respond to ·······@selway.umt.edu)

Thanks--
Lawrence Koch, Graduate Student
Department of English
University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59801
·······@selway.umt.edu