From: Anders Vinjar
Subject: DRUMMING in lisp! {read-functions}
I want to use my computer-keyboard as a 'drum', and collect the timing
for each keystroke in a list.  I can use #'get-internal-real-time to
grab the time, but the problem is in reading from *terminal-io* - i
have to hit CR after each single character, which is not what i want.

I need something like this:

    (loop repeat 20
          do
          (read-char)
          (push (get-internal-real-time) some-time-list))

Please help me with info as to how to make each single keystroke
be a trigger to #'read-char.
--

   Anders Vinjar                       |        NoTAM -

   Addr: Ole Jacob Brochs gt. 1        |        http://www.notam.uio.no
         0454 Oslo, Norway             |        Vox: +47 22857970
   Vox:  + 47 22607968                 |        Fax: +47 22857974