From: Oliver Wendt
Subject: CLISP under Windows
Who succeeded to run CLISP under Windows 3.1 or NT?

When I try to run CLISP (which runs fine under DOS) in a Windows 3.1
Dos-Box with RSX, I get the following error:

   RSX (32bit rel 5) dpmi 0.9-1.0 extender (c) Rainer Schnitker '93 '94
   process 2 get hardware fault 12 (stack fault) at 115DC
   writing core file

   Process terminated by SIGSEGV

Does it only work with Release 4 of RSX (as described in the Installation
instructions of CLISP) ? I can't find Rel4 on the FTP-servers anymore.

Any help will be appreciated!

thanx, Oliver Wendt

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: Re: CLISP under Windows
> Who succeeded to run CLISP under Windows 3.1 or NT?
>
> When I try to run CLISP (which runs fine under DOS) in a Windows 3.1
> Dos-Box with RSX, I get the following error:
>
>    RSX (32bit rel 5) dpmi 0.9-1.0 extender (c) Rainer Schnitker '93 '94
>    process 2 get hardware fault 12 (stack fault) at 115DC
>    writing core file

RSX version 5 needs to be given the option  -Ra  when running clisp.

                    Bruno Haible
                    ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de
From: Oliver Wendt
Bruno Haible (······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de) wrote:

: RSX version 5 needs to be given the option  -Ra  when running clisp.

Hmmm.... sometimes two chars make a BIG difference!! :::-)))

Thanx a lot, Oliver Wendt