From: ···················@etna.unine.ch
Subject: Status of ANSI/CL standardisation
I'm looking for the status of the ANSI standard committee working on CL.
Is the standard defined and published anywhere ?
Thanks in advance

From: Karsten Poeck
Subject: Re: Status of ANSI/CL standardisation
In article <·····················@nedcu0>,
···················@etna.unine.ch wrote:

> I'm looking for the status of the ANSI standard committee working on CL.
> Is the standard defined and published anywhere ?

I found the following on a friendly WWW-Server in Berkeley

Title of X3 Subgroup:  X3J13 Common Lisp

Informal description of work:  develop a dpANS for the programming
   language Common Lisp and serve as US focal point for international
   standards work on Common Lisp and/or related languages

I. Executive Summary

   The dpANS for Programming Language Common Lisp completed its first
   public review period during July-November, 1992 and the second public
   review period during February-April, 1994.  In June 1994, X3J13 voted
   to forward the dpANS to X3 for further processing per Milestone 14;
   there was one negative vote that was resolved in August 1994.
   In October 1994, X3 voted to forward the dpANS to ANSI BSR for final
   approval, which was granted December 8, 1994 (see document X3/95-0030).

II. Project

.... shortened

f. Status:  The dpANS has been approved by ANSI BSR as an American
   National Standard.  The project editor is working with ANSI on
   final formatting of the document for publication.

 Karsten A. Poeck, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI, Universitaet Wuerzburg
From: Barry Margolin
In article <······················@wi6a65.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de> ·····@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de (Karsten Poeck) writes:
>f. Status:  The dpANS has been approved by ANSI BSR as an American
>   National Standard.  The project editor is working with ANSI on
>   final formatting of the document for publication.

There was some mail from the editor to X3J13 a week or two ago saying that
he'd some minor formatting changes and sent the camera-ready copy to ANSI.
So it's now in the process of being published.
--
Barry Margolin
BBN Planet Corporation, Cambridge, MA