From: Chad J Woodford
Subject: porting Lucid w/o manual?
I'm thinking about porting LispView to Allegro CL.  I've noticed
that it uses the LCL package quite a bit.  I assume this is part
of Lucid CL.  Without actually owning (or buying) Lucid CL, is it
possible to find out what many of these symbols mean?  Of course
when the symbol is similar to an existing one in Allegro it's not
hard to figure out but when I've got no idea what the equivalent
symbol would be then I'm stuck.

Porting software is such a Catch 22.  I need the old software to
port it but if I had that then I wouldn't need to port it :)

Chad
--
Chad Woodford ------------ ········@sun.soe.clarkson.edu --------
Clarkson University ----- finger me for my PGP public key -------