From: Matthias Lindner
Subject: RE: Lisp<-->Tcl/Tk Interface
hi,

last week I announced a package, that implements a simple interface between
a Common Lisp and a wish process on UNIX systems. Unfortunately I choose the
name "lisp2wish" for it. This name is in use by an earlier package, that
does a similar thing.
To avoid confusion, I've renamed my code to "with-wish". It can be found
in
   ftp://ftp.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/plopp/with-wish.tar.gz

--Matthias

Matthias Lindner
FG Intellektik, FB Informatik
Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
Alexanderstr.10, D-64283 Darmstadt
TEL: +49 6151 166651
FAX: +49 6151 165326
NET: ········@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
WWW: http://aida.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/~matthias/

From: John Gillespie
Matthias Lindner (········@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de) wrote:

: hi,

: last week I announced a package, that implements a simple interface between
: a Common Lisp and a wish process on UNIX systems. Unfortunately I choose the
: name "lisp2wish" for it. This name is in use by an earlier package, that
: does a similar thing.
: To avoid confusion, I've renamed my code to "with-wish". It can be found
: in
:    ftp://ftp.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/plopp/with-wish.tar.gz

I keep getting a "Host name lookup failure" for this address.  Is it
correct?
From: Bill Janssen
Sheer perversity prompts me to point out that our ILU system also
offers a baroque way to use Tk from Common Lisp:  the Common Lisp can
make calls, via ILU, into Python, which can make calls, via Tcl, into
Tk.  Aaaagh!

More ILU info at ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/ilu/ilu.html.

Bill
--
 Bill Janssen  <·······@parc.xerox.com> (415) 812-4763  FAX: (415) 812-4777
 Xerox Palo Alto Research Center, 3333 Coyote Hill Rd, Palo Alto, CA  94304