From: Timothy Larkin
Subject: Free Symbolics Stuff
The USDA unit in Ithaca NY is retiring its Symbolic equipment. The
collection consists of 2 3670s and one 3650. We realize that probably no
one wants an entire box, but we would be willing to cannibalize boards or
other devices for anyone who might want contributions to her supply of
spare parts.

One catch. Due to arcane and stupid regulations, we are required to truck
this stuff to a landfill AND smatter it to pieces with sledge hammers
rather than let it fall into private hands. (This is what the government
calls "ethics".) You must be a non-profit of some sort (no, this does not
mean that your company lost money last year.)

If you are interested and qualify, please contact me.

--
cordially,
timothy larkin