From: Matthias Lindner
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Lisp<->Tcl/Tk Interface
Hi,

if anyone out there is interested in a simple Lisp to Tcl/Tk interface,
she might take a look at

 ftp://aida.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/plopp/lisp2wish.tar.gz

It runs on UNIX platforms and has been tested with Lucid, Allegro, GCL, CLISP
and AKCL. It was part of my assistance planner Plopp!, which is available from
the same place. I've pulled the interface out, as there was some interest for
that on the net. (I'd prefer interest in Plopp!, my research project, but I'm
trying to be realistic ...  ;)
lisp2wish is not a big deal, but did a good job for me. You can take a
look at Plopp! to see it "at work". There is no "real" docu, but the whole
thing is only one short lisp file and I have documented that and tried to
make it "readable".

have fun

--Matthias

Matthias Lindner
FG Intellektik, FB Informatik
Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
Alexanderstr.10, D-64283 Darmstadt, Germany
TEL: +49 6151 166651
FAX: +49 6151 165326
NET: ········@intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
WWW: http://aida.intellektik.informatik.th-darmstadt.de/~matthias/