From: Olivier Pasco (stagiaire ENSERB)
Subject: need help on lisp
	I'am a student in training period compagny which relise an application
written in Lisp. They have licences for some compileurs such as Lucid or
Allegro and they use version of KCL quiet changed by themself.

	Which I have to do is to compare these compilers and find which one is
the best for there specific use. And then, I have to find how to optimise the
Lisp source code and/or the source code generated by the compileur.

	I'd like to have some informations about how to test some particular
points such as functions calls or using of memory and garbage collecting. And
to have your opinion about which compiler to use in comercial software using
object programming and Motif interface.

	Thinks in advence

		Olivier PASCO

PS : please e-mail me at ···@opx2.syseca.fr (the adresse ···@syseca.fr dont
work).

PPS : forgive my poor english, I'm a french student ...