From: S.M.Sabri S.M.Ismail
Subject: Converting SYM and LIST to STR
Hi All,

There are (itoa), (rtos) functions to convert integer and real to
strings in AutoLisp.  But I couldn't find a way to convert symbols and
lists to strings.  Is there any functions, or combinations of them, that
I missed?

At the moment I just (princ) them to a file, and (read-line) them from
the file to get them as strings.  Could there possibly be an internal
file read/write in AutoLisp (Lisp) similar to that provided by FORTRAN77?

[note: crossposting]

regards,
   __
 ((  ` S.M.Sabri B. S.M.Ismail - MSc in IT in Property and Construction
  \\   ··············@surveying.salford.ac.uk - wuz ·····@sabri.pc.my
,__))  Front Bottom Flat, 4 Eldon Place, Eccles, Manchester M30 8QE