From: James D. Burnell, WVU EE/CpE Undergrad
Subject: Request: Sample of using &key
Hi.

I know the following is a beginner's question.  I know I could find the answer
by consulting practically any LISP textbook.  I don't have one easily
available, and it's not in the faq.

I'd just like an example that demonstrates the use of &key to pass a function,
but has a default function to call in case the keyword isn't specified,
in the same way that you can do things like:

(member atom list :test #'equal)

but

(member atom list)

just uses the default test.

Mailing me an example would be great.  A URL would be great.  RTFMs are not
helpful.  The sooner the better, but not critical until Oct. 31.

Thanks a million.

Jim
--