From: ozan s. yigit
Subject: updating the scheme biblio
I am getting ready to [finally] update the scheme bibliography to reflect
the last two (or was it three?) years worth of material. since i no longer
have the luxury of walking over to York U. library, i need some help for this
update. i would appreciate all inputs from all quarters: technical reports,
articles, book references would be most welcomed. the more detailed the
better. [i include my fax number in case anybody is inclined to fax me
the title pages of reports, books etc.]

for starters: has there been any additional reports on the vlisp
project? any related project? [Mitch Wand was involved... hi!] whatever
happen to the papers on the XeroxScheme? [promises, promises... :)] any
techreports from Xerox?

thanks in advance...	oz
---
seems that everyone who has a modem is | electric: ··@nexus.yorku.ca