From: He Gun
Subject: how to run GINA
Does somebody out there know how to install and run GINA?
what packages are necessary in order to run GINA? My sparc
workstation has no Lisp installed.

 please address reply to ······@edzo.ucs.ualberta.ca

thanks a million in advance.
From: Johannes Lorenz
Subject: Re: how to run GINA
In article ····@quartz.ucs.ualberta.ca,  ······@ucs.ualberta.ca (He Gun) writes:
>Does somebody out there know how to install and run GINA?
>what packages are necessary in order to run GINA? My sparc
>workstation has no Lisp installed.

How to run Gina:
CLM2.3 and GINA2.3, available at ftp.gmd.de, provide detailed installing instructions.

You will need: 	Motif,
		CLM 2.3b, the common lisp motif server
		GINA 2.3,
		a Common Lisp, f.e CMU Lisp, (Lucid), Allegro, Lispworks, ...
		Make sure that your Lisp image includes or has access to CLX and CLOS.
    		If they are not supported by your vendor, get CLX from the
		MIT X release and PCL from arisia.xerox.com.

There is a user group at ··········@gmd.de.
I use GINA on Sparc, SunOS 4.1.x, OpenWindows 3.0.

I hope this information is useful. If you have further requests, send an e-mail.
Johannes.
····@lft.mw.tu-muenchen.de