From: Technically Sweet
Subject: Re: liprog tool with plain comment output?
········@di.epfl.ch (Fernando Mato Mira) writes:

>  Is there any litprog tool that will give me a nice lisp file
>with comments but no LaTeX commands? SchemeWEB either strips off
>all comments, or leaves all the mess in.
>  It's OK if it doesn't pretty print, provided it doesn't
>tangle the code, either.

I just added a set of functions which document various functions,
variables, classes, methods, and modules:
	(doc-module module-name short-description . text )
	(doc-class class-name parent . text )
	(doc-method method-name class-name arguments . text )
	(doc-function function-name arguments . text )
	(doc-variable variable-name . text )
	(doc-text . text)

Where 'text' is one or more strings.  I have an program which
finds these all and spits out a troff document.  I'll probably
do an HTML version soon when I have mosaic.  Cross-referencing
the classes would be very cool.

The code is straight Scheme, and (doc-*) are dummy functions
which the above arguments for syntax-checking.

--

Lance Norskog
·······@netcom.com