From: STEB
Subject: AKCL beta for DOS
After having read of it in the FAQ, I FTP'd the AKCL for DOS beta. Alas, I soon
learned that the port used a VCPI based dos extender; such extenders do _not_
get along with OS/2. I did get the sources at the same time as the .exe's and
will attempt a quick  & dirty OS/2 port.

What I'd like to know is if anyone else has done this already or might have a
few tips to ease the process. I'm reasonably competent in C, and have some
experiance in Scheme for my Lisp background. This project is just for fun- I
want to see for myself how CL compares to Scheme.

Thanks in advance for all help.

William A. Lewis III
ยทยทยทยท@macc.wisc.edu     ERROR: GOV.SYS Corrupt. Reboot Congress (Y/N)?