From: Robert R Kessler
Subject: Lisp and Functional Programming 1994, Registration Information
Lisp and Functional Programming 1994 will be held at the Hilton at
Walt Disney World Disney Village in Orlando.  We recently received a
letter from the Hilton stating that our conferences fall directly over
the dates of preliminary matches for the 1994 World Cup in Orlando.
The letter states "Because of the induced pressure for hotel rooms, be
advised that the Hilton will strictly enforce the cut-off date of
Sunday, May 29, 1994."''  What this means is that they will sell the
rooms at the regular $195 per night rate to World Cup attendees
instead of the $110 per night that we negotiated ($110 for a single,
$120 for a Double/Triple, and a limited number of $140 Quad rooms for
four students).

Therefore for those of you planning on attending, we respectfully
request that you register as soon as possible.  For electronic access
to the advance program, registration forms and hotel information,
please grab the various files at:

speedy.cs.pitt.edu:pub/pldi94

You can do electronic conference registration, but must still do hotel
reservation by regular mail, phone, or fax.

Thanks.
Bob.

---------

BTW - L&FP will be held in conjunction with PLDI 94 and several
workshops.  Here is the information:

ACM SIGPLAN '94 Conference on Programming Language Design and
Implementation  (Tutorials June 20-21, Symposium June 22-24)

Workshop on Language, Compiler and Tool Support for Real-Time Systems
(June 21)

Workshop on ML and Its Applications (June 25-56)

Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Semantics-Based Program
Manipulation (June 25)

Conference on Lisp and Functional Programming (June 27-29)