From: Scott Andrews
Subject: Re: Looking for a free LISP package
	I'm also looking for a LISP.  I'd like one with a nice editor
that runs under Windows 3.1 and/or DOS.  I've had no luck with the free
stuff on the net (at least the ones listed in the FAQ).
	Ideally, I'm looking for something akin to MacIntosh Common Lisp.
It doesn't have to be free, but I don't want to spend more than about $200.

	If anyone LISPs on the PC and has an evironment to recommend, PLEASE
e-mail me at ·······@cs.umd.edu

						----Thanks {;-)
						    Scott

|   ·······@cs.umd.edu is:    |                              |
|                             |      It ain't a bug!!        |
|      Scott E. Andrews       |                              |
| Computer Science Department |          It's an             |
|   University of Maryland    |   UNDOCUMENTED FEATURE!!     |