From: David Edward Matten
Subject: Common lisp for aix on rs6000
From: Jason Trenouth
Subject: Re: Common lisp for aix on rs6000
david> Does anyone happen to know if there is an version of common lisp
david> available for these machines and where?  Xlisp is available for it,
david> but

cematt> Yes, Lucid Corp. sells Lucid Common Lisp for the RS/6000.

Harlequin also sells LispWorks for the RS/6000.

Contact ·················@harlequin.com or
·················@harlequin.co.uk.

| Jason Trenouth,                        | EMAIL: ·····@uk.co.harlequin     |
| Harlequin Ltd, Barrington Hall,        | TEL:   (0223) 872522             |
| Barrington, Cambridge CB2 5RG, UK      | FAX:   (0223) 872519             |