From: Henry G. Baker
Subject: Thirty-year-old LISP book
Re John Woodruff's Berkeley & Bobrow book:

Is it falling apart due to acid paper and ozone damage?  All the
copies I've seen have been slowly turning to dust.  The copy in the
U. Cal. library system seems to have been stolen years ago, and the
computer doesn't know it yet.  I had to borrow someone's copy and
xerox the whole thing.

(Note to ACM people: the old Sigplan Notices are also quickly turning
to dust.  Please get them onto CDROM's as quickly as possible.)

That book has some very interesting articles and some of the research
themes are still valid.