From: ········@ec2226.addvax.llnl.gov
Subject: Thirty-year-old LISP book
LISP After 30 years-- an early text book on LISP published just 30 years
ago.

The Programming Language Lisp: Its Operation and Applications by Edmund
Berkeley and Daniel Bobrow, editors, and fifteen authors. Published by
Information International in March 1964, sponsored by ARPA... "to help
make the programming language LISP more understood, mopre available, and
more useful for programmers and mathematicians."

This 380 page book might have made a graduate-level textbook (except it
was printed in numbered copies). Exercises with solutions, notes on
debugging, Lisp on 7090 and PDP-1.

Perhaps I'm a bit of a pack-rat.  This thing has been lying in my office
for years. I have no use for the book, but rather than destroy what
might be interesting to someone, I will ask about its possible
value. Requests or suggestions to ·········@llnl.gov

John