From: Matthew Melcher
Subject: polygon centroid lisp routine

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Lisp or CLOS package for Motif and Other GUI's
I'm interested in using lisp for ui construction and prototyping. Is there
a public lisp package for Motif that works with clisp ?  Also, what is
the standard (or most common) ui toolkit for X in the lisp environment these
days (if not Motif) ?  E-Mail (no compiler vendors please) or post OK.

Thanks

From: Brad Myers
Subject: Re: Lisp or CLOS package for Motif and Other GUI's
In article <··········@wti.com>, Kevin Smith <·····@wti.com> wrote:

>I'm interested in using lisp for ui construction and prototyping. Is there
>a public lisp package for Motif that works with clisp ?  Also, what is
>the standard (or most common) ui toolkit for X in the lisp environment these
>days (if not Motif) ?  E-Mail (no compiler vendors please) or post OK.
>
>Thanks

Garnet is free and has a complete implementation of the Motif widgets in Lisp.
It works with CLISP, but a bit slowly.  More information on Garnet is available
in the FAQ (see next post).

Brad Myers
From: ······@sticomet.com
In article <··········@wti.com>, <·····@wti.com> writes:

> I'm interested in using lisp for ui construction and prototyping. Is there
> a public lisp package for Motif that works with clisp ?  Also, what is
> the standard (or most common) ui toolkit for X in the lisp environment these
> days (if not Motif) ?  E-Mail (no compiler vendors please) or post OK.

Check out WINTERP 2.0 available through ftp.x.org in /contrib/devel_tools

WINTERP (for Widget INTERPreter) is a object-oriented tool kit developed
by Niels Mayer.  Developed in XLISP, WINTERP provides a number of advanced
features coupled with the flexibility and power of a small efficient LISP
language and object system.  2.0 was just released but I've used earlier
versions for projects as well as prototyping.

Vince Kovarik
From: Ken Anderson
Subject: Re: polygon centroid lisp routine
(average (vertices polyogon))