From: Ljudevit Bauer
Subject: Looking for Programs
I'm looking for a set of AI programs called BACON, GLAUBER, STAHL and
DALTON which induce laws from data.  The programs were written in Prism
and Lisp by Pat Langley, Herbert Simon, Gary Bradshaw and Jan Zytkow in
the late '70s to mid '80s.  Anyone know where I might be able to find
them?  I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks