From: Matthias Wagner
Subject: CMU-Lisp and Linux
Has anyone tried to get the CMU - Common Lisp to work under Linux. I would
really appreciate this!

-mw

From: Marco Antoniotti
Subject: Re: CMU-Lisp and Linux

   Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
   From: ······@rohan.informatik.uni-ulm.de (Matthias Wagner)
   Sender: ······@informatik.uni-ulm.de (Name for nntp-posting)
   Date: Mon, 13 Jun 94 07:25:23 GMT

   Has anyone tried to get the CMU - Common Lisp to work under Linux. I would
   really appreciate this!

   -mw

In one of the subdirectories of the CMULISP project there is an
experimental version for 80x86 architectures. I do not know in what
state it is. Maybe someone from CMU could tell you.

--
Marco Antoniotti - Resistente Umano
Robotics Lab		| room: 1220 - tel. #: (212) 998 3370

...e` la semplicita` che e` difficile a farsi.
...it is simplicity that is difficult to make.
				Bertholdt Brecht
From: Chiam Tze Liang - wu jian kang
Matthias Wagner (······@rohan.informatik.uni-ulm.de) wrote:
: Has anyone tried to get the CMU - Common Lisp to work under Linux. I would
: really appreciate this!

You mean CMU Python? I'd like to know too, but heard that it
requires at least 16MB RAM. I only have 16MB RAM on my Linux
box.

--
Tze-Liang Chiam.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University.