From: ·····@bbn.com
Subject: we're HIRING a Lisp'er!
SOFTWARE ENGINEER

BBN Systems and Technologies provides research, development and
engineering services in the physical and information sciences.

We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to participate in the
development and implementation of advanced software technologies
involving distributed client server systems for scientific data analysis
and visualization, relational and object oriented databases, graphical
user interfaces, software process modeling, and the development and
customization of tools for software re-engineering and maintenance.  We
are looking for an outstanding individual with experience in technical
applications who can actively contribute to the design and development
of new code, as well as the integration of existing commercial software.

Qualified applicants will have a BS/MS in Computer Science, or a
Physics/Math/Engineering degree with excellent computer skills. You must
have strong programming skills with LISP, CLIM, and C/C++ in a UNIX
environment (X-Windows, Motif, etc.), demonstrated system development
experience, and the communication and interpersonal skills to work
effectively within a small team with extensive customer contact.
Specific background and experience with any of the technologies
mentioned above will be a plus.

Also, applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation
and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
information.

BBN offers an outstanding benefits package including 3 weeks vacation,
100% tuition reimbursement, a profit sharing retirement trust and a
401(k) program, a stock purchase plan, medical and dental insurance,
on-site exercise facilities, and much more.

if you have an electronic resume, send it to me, I'll forward it to the
right person. I can take PS, plain text, TeX (probably, but I'd prefer
not to), and various Mac word-proc formats.

 -- clint