From: ··············@transarc.com
Subject: Symbolics and LMI Boxes Wanted
Sorry to belabor the group, but this is my annual post stating my
interest in acquiring old Symbolics,TI, or LMI boxes.  I'm
specifically intersted in the desktop or desk-side Symbolics machines
(since they're more portable), but a life-long dream is to acquire a
real LMI machine.  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has any of
these systems that they're interested in selling (or giving away,
certainly!).  In terms of the TI machines, I'm mostly interested in
spare parts (drive or tape bricks).

I am an individual who collects old workstations, so my resources are
limited, but I'd *really* appreciate hearing from you if you have such
machines.  Working systems are preferred; non-working systems are fine
too.

Thanks!

  Bill von Hagen
  ···@transarc.com