From: Patrick D. Logan
Subject: For sale: ACL/PC (Windows Common Lisp)
First, apologies for a "for sale" post. But this is truly the best audience,
so please just ignore if not interested.

I have a copy of ACL/PC with original disks, manuals, etc. all in excellent
condition. I'd like to sell it, transferring the license, making the buyer the
legitimate owner.

I've been very happy with it, building several Windows apps as well as doing
other Lisp-ish things. But since I am caught up in other activities and could
use the $ to invest in other software, I'm looking to sell.

The best price I've seen from Franz has been $595, so I'm asking $500 (US) or
some reasonable offer. I'll even include the patches you'd otherwise have to
ftp or download from the BBS. (They'll not be installed--- you'll get the
original disks plus the patches. To install, you copy the patches to the
directory named "update", and replace the original "lisp.exe" with the new one
from the patch disk.)

Thanks,
···············@ccm.jf.intel.com
(503) 696-9309