From: Suzanne Mercer Paley
Subject: Cornell's GNU Emacs/Common Lisp Environment for emacs 19?
Hi,

Has anyone tried using the GNU Emacs/Common Lisp Environment package from
Cornell (.elisp) with Emacs 19.  The version we currently have is dated
September 1990, and works with Emacs 18.  Will this work fine for
Emacs 19 also?  Is there an upgrade for Emacs 19?  If so, where can I
get it?

Thanks in advance,
Suzanne Paley
·····@ai.sri.com
SRI International
From: Chris Patti { Feoh }
Suzanne Mercer Paley (·······@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU) wrote:

: Hi,

: Has anyone tried using the GNU Emacs/Common Lisp Environment package from
: Cornell (.elisp) with Emacs 19.  The version we currently have is dated
: September 1990, and works with Emacs 18.  Will this work fine for
: Emacs 19 also?  Is there an upgrade for Emacs 19?  If so, where can I
: get it?

: Thanks in advance,
: Suzanne Paley
: ·····@ai.sri.com
: SRI International

I'm entirely not sure whether it's the Cornelle CL extensions but the FSF
bundles a CL extension package with emacs 19. I think it's the Cornelle one.

(I just love loop :)
-Chris

Chris Patti		Home: (617) 776-7296	              Beeper: 845-4783
      E-Mail: ····@gnu.ai.mit.edu ······@max.tiac.net ······@icad.com
-----------------(require 'gratuitous-witty-quote-generator)-------------------