From: Moon Sang-June
Subject: I need transformation program from lisp to prolog.
Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student at SoongSil Univ. in Seoul, Korea.

I am working on Prolog program. I have a weak knowledge in Lisp language.
Who does know where is available lisp to prolog transformer.

I would appreciate if anyone inform me...

Thanks in advance.

Sang-June Moon.

* ····@multi.soongsil.ac.kr                                          *
* MultiMedia Lab.                                                    *
* Dept. of Computer Science of Graduate School of SoongSil Univ.     *
* 1-1 SangDo5Dong DongJakGu, Seoul, Korea, 156-743                   *
* FAX : +82-2-814-3627                                               *
* TEL : +82-2-824-4884                                               *
From: Jens Kilian
Moon> Who does know where is available lisp to prolog transformer.

Well, you could always write a Lisp interpreter in Prolog, then use a partial
evaluator on the interpreter, giving it your Lisp program as input, and you
would end up with a Prolog version of the program.

Bye,
	Jens.
--
Internet: ·····@hpbbn.bbn.hp.com | Phone: (0|+49)7031-14-4785 (TELNET 778-4785)