From: Prabhakar Bhogaraju
Subject: LISP Compiler/Interpreter for the Mac
Hai,

Can anyone outthere suggest a LISP compiler or Interpreter for the
Macintosh? I am looking for one which doesn't take up too much space and is
available at a reasonable price. Any leads will be helpful,

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Prabhakar Bhogaraju,
Information systems and Insect studies lab,
Virginia Tech,
Blacksburg. VA 24061.
Tel # 703-231-9116.
Fax : 703-231-9131.

From: Michael Cornelio
In article <··········@crl3.crl.com>, ········@crl.com (Roger Corman)
wrote:

> Prabhakar Bhogaraju (·······@mail.vt.edu) wrote:
> : Can anyone outthere suggest a LISP compiler or Interpreter for the
> : Macintosh? I am looking for one which doesn't take up too much space and is
> : available at a reasonable price. Any leads will be helpful,

I found a copy of XLisp 2.1g for the Macintosh on the listserver at
ricevm1.rice.edu.
To get a copy, send email:

    to:
       ········@ricevm1.rice.edu

    in the body of the message write:
       $MACARCH GET DEV/XLISP-21G.HQX

I understand that the port was written by ········@netcom.com.  You can't
get much
more reasonable in price ... it's free (with the usual XLisp caveats)
Diskwise ... it takes up 1.8 MB.

Mike Cornelio

Lockheed Media Systems Integration
Commercial Programs Unit
1111 Lockheed Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089-3504
(408)756-7882 ... FAX (408)756-1873