From: ·······@LoyalistC.ON.CA
Subject: Lisp Data
email replies please check address --> ·······@loyalistc.on.ca
this message is routed through a remote mailer and I may not
get the reply if you use the default return address.

   I'm writing a LISP interpreter into a telecom product,
   I've worked with lisp in AutoCAD and I think it will work
   well with my product.

So I've decided to pick up this news group, I would also like
to know where to find documentation on these subjects:

        the FAQ for this group,

        a language definition for LISP

        the legal status of LISP...
           i.e. can I write an interpreter,
           or do I have pay someone a stipend
           for the rights.

                  Advance thanks...
                                        Rick

        If there is a God and you happen to speak to him,
                         thank him for the net.
        Rick Graham, coding in C++ for the Binary Workshop
   ·······@loyalistc.on.ca  Data:(613)476-4898  Fax:(613)476-1516
                           Voice:(613)476-2006