From: Peter Dudey
Subject: Now where was that Garnet precompiled for CLISP again?
Somebody was telling me I could get Garnet precompiled for CLISP.
I've decided to go for it, because my machine grinds to a near-halt
(running low on memory) trying to run garnet-compiler.

Where do I find this?  I didn't see it at the CLISP site.
Alternately, is there a less memory-intensive way to compile Garnet?

--
; Peter Dudey, MS student in Artificial Intelligence, Oregon State University ;
; ······@research.cs.orst.edu | hagbard on IGS | 257 NE 13th, Salem, OR 97301 ;