From: Blake McBride
Subject: LISP F4 Source?
About 10 years ago I wanted to learn Lisp but had no access to an
interpreter.  Someone gave me the source to an interlisp clone written
in Fortran called LISPF3.  I later got an update called LISPF4.  I had
a lot of fun with the system and learned lisp.  I still have the
source but was wondering if anyone knew of where the latest version
was.  Please don't ask me why (I don't know - I think it has something
to do with my first love...).  Anyway the only information I currently
have is that it came from:

	Mats Nordstrom
	Datalogilaboratoriet
	Sturegatan 2B
	S-752 23 UPPSALA
	Sweden

Any help would be appreciated...

--
Blake McBride				(615) 790-8521  voice
3020 Liberty Hills Drive		(615) 791-7736  fax